Now you have seen Skyhawk do you want to know more about ospreys like Iris?
- Be like Callum and take a look at these links:
- Watch the ospreys flying and hunting just like Iona:
- Would you like to make friends with girls and boys like Jeneba? Get your school to join the Flyways project with the Rutland Osprey project:
- Callum’s dad built a tree-house, why don’t you build a bird?
- Rob enjoys playing games – why not teach your friends the Big Fish, Little Fish and Bird’s Nest game you played at the theatre? Instructions are overleaf.
- Lots of wildlife need our help why not find out how you can help like Callum and Jeneba:
Play a Game
Big Fish, Little Fish, Bird’s Nest Game
- Get everyone to stand in a circle.
- In turn each player says one of the phrases with the accompanying movement. You can say the phrases in any order:
Big Fish you put your hands out close together
Little Fish you put your hands out far apart
Bird’s Nest you make the shape of a circle with your hands
- Let everyone have one turn as a trial, but after that any player making a mistake or hesitating sits down in the circle and acts as an referee.
- When two players are left the game is over and both have ”won.”